Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bullying

Okay. I'm back sooner than I thought. I'm being bullied at school. By 2 people actually. Marcel and Demontae. First, I went to use the restroom and Demontae was talking to Aaron. Demontae ran up to me and pushed me to the ground. I slid and hit my head on  the wall. I ran out and to my classroom. I sat at my desk and the teacher asked me what was wrong. I told her what happened and I went to the nurse. The nurse gave me an ice-pack and told me to come back if anything else happened. Then, in PE, we had just finished jogging and we were walking a lap. Daniel and Demontae were about to fight. When I walked by I told Daniel not to fight him because it wasn't worth it. I walked by and Marcel came up and shoved me to the ground. I sat by the wall and cried. I went back to the nurse and she called my mom. There had been many other incedents with them. So I just want to ask that you pray for Me, Demontae, and Marcel. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I am so so proud of you for telling your teacher and for not being mean back. I will definitely be praying for you and for them. I know it is not easy and you are not alone.

    John 15:18-19 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. "

    ReplyDelete